October 24, 2010

Wedding in the Riviera Maya

Now that I'm a full-time SAHM and schooling Sophia, in an effort to carve out time for my own passions, I've been picking up my camera more, and I was thrilled to be hired for another wedding gig.

I was fortunate to photograph another wedding in Mexico, this time, on the Carribean side. I had the pleasure of photographing Holly and David's wedding in the beautiful Riviera Maya. It was pouring rain the morning of the wedding, and it stopped to allow enough time for me to take photos of the bride and her ladies (in the midst of strong winds). The dark, heavy clouds were looming and fast approaching again, and fortunately, the rain held off just long enough for the couple to exchange their vows, and for me to shoot post ceremony photos, before it came pouring down while everybody danced and relaxed under the covered dancefloor on the beach. It was perfection. Congratulations Holly and David!

And all I can say is, I love photographing weddings. Absolutely love them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: