July 01, 2009

boda | Sonia y Kenichi

I finally have a moment to sit down and upload photos from Sonia and Kenichi's wedding. This lovely couple held their nuptials in La Paz, Mexico and I was thrilled to photograph my first wedding at such an incredibly gorgeous venue. When I asked the bride what she was wanting for photography, she simply replied, "we do not want anything posed." And when she said she wanted nothing posed, she meant nothing. Just about every single shot I captured, was candid. Which was fun since that is my style, but also quite the challenge given it was a wedding.

These photos take on more of a photojournalistic feel, so I hope I was able to deliver what they had envisioned for their wedding day. I have hundreds of images, but these are some of my personal favorites.

Sonia y Kenichi espero que mi trabajo haya captado la esencia de la boda. Fue un honor haber sido parte de ese bello momento.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be posting some more images from the Torna Boda. I'll save that for a separate post.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! I felt the sacred spirit of the wedding and the fun of the reception through your photos. You did an awesome job!!

Christen said...

I wish you'd been the photographer at my wedding....8 years ago. Simply amazing.

No more excuses said...

Simplemente hermosas! Gracias por haber captado estos momentos....

iMother2.0 said...

Andrea ¡te aventaste!

You captured their moments in a very tender way.

Christina said...

Wow, Andrea - WOW! You captured their love and joy in such an amazing way. You are incredible!

anja said...

Andrea, Andrea...breath taking stuff, the couple is very lucky to have had yuo at their wedding. Just gorgeous captures...your fan.