July 05, 2009

Vintage Villas Wedding | Second Shooter

I had the privilege of second shooting a wedding with Melanie of Peace Love Joy Photography. Not only did I get to work alongside my pal and photographer buddy, I got to relive my own wedding since it was the same place my husband and I exchanged vows in back in 2002. The couple even had the same minister officiate.

As a second shooter, my goal was to complement the coverage of the primary shooter, which was nice because I could be in photojournalist mode, which is how I like to photograph. I often had to remind myself not to jump in front of Melanie and start snapping away in certain situations because I was not the primary photographer. Heh.


Weddings are amazing, and are also a LOT of work to photograph. I cannot image doing another one without a second shooter. I only processed a few of my images, and I look forward to seeing the beauty Mel captured with her camera and the magic she creates with all the photos.

Thank you, Mel, for asking me to work with you. It was my utmost pleasure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

anja said...

Andrea, these pics are just breathtaking..the comps, the moments, the colors..aah..beautiful

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Gooooooooooorgeous. You are amazing girl.