December 19, 2007

Mommy's Time Out - Playgroup's Holiday Party

What us stay at home moms do after the kiddos go to bed.


oh, and these hookah heels don't belong to me..

hehe.

We had a renew/regifting exchange party and some poor soul ended up with a bag full o' holiday crap that I received from my days of being a teacher, which a note attached explaining, "what NOT to give a teacher for a holiday gift."

Yes, yes, I know it's the thought that counts, but a simple $5 gift card to a coffee shop will suffice. There are only so many stuffed bears, snowmen pens, and santa earrings a person can deal with.

The party was an incredibly fun time. There was another Momma taking photographs there, so I'm hoping she posts them on our message board so I can add those.


*Editing to add new photos*

Here are some photos courtesy of the amazing Bonnie Berry, a fellow O'Mama.

I am officially in love with her work.

http://bonnieberryphotography.com/








One of my favorite shots. Seductive Mama Tanya.

No wonder she has a husband 10 years younger!

There were even a few nurslings at the party






I *heart* my playgroup.

No comments: