January 28, 2008

ACTNow Austin, Texas

Arbonne came to Austin, and even though I was on the tail end of the flu and should have been resting in bed, there was no way I was going to miss it.

IMG_1546a

The Infamous Rita
IMG_1567

What an incredible president. And so Damn FUNNY!! She has the crowd rolling in laughter every time. She always comes out on stage dancing... 70+ years old and still knows how to get her groove on.

IMG_1574a

Our Names on the Big Screen

IMG_1579a

Arbonne launched 4 new products at Austin's ACTNow. 2 AboutFace Products and 2 additional Nutrimin RE9 skincare products that I look forward to getting my hands on.

Saw many new success stories and prayers answered for many families. New RVPs and NVPs (who are making anywhere from $5,000-$30,000+ a MONTH) were given recognition, as well as new AMs and us DMs. I'd just be happy with making enough money so my husband doesn't have to work his guts out to provide for his family. I attended the optional breakout session on reaching the untapped U.S. Hispanic market (why everybody didn't attend is beyond me), but anyhow... Arbonne is looking to be in Latin America in the near future. Yeah! They just need Latina/Latino bilingual leaders who know the language and especially, the culture.

I love being a part of this amazing company and hope I can continue to grow while juggling the 10 other balls that I've got up in the air.

No comments: