January 22, 2008

Emotional Recovery

IMG_1154a

IMG_1148A

IMG_1142a

brownbear

So what does my title have to do with Sophia's books? This is all we got done today. Read books. Stuck inside. All day.

The weather and Sophia's mystery illness kept us homebound, and pretty much miserable. In addition to her fussing and lack of sleep (bigtime), I'm feeling pretty crappy myself. She stayed in her pajamas all day, and I didn't change until it was time to pick up Domi. I think it's this damn weather. Like the wilted roses in my front yard, I need sun and warmth to thrive and be happy. As I picked up Domi from school today and asked him how his day went, he tells me, "It was kinda rough, but thank goodness for emotional recovery."

Emotional Recovery.
He's always got an interesting outlook on things.


Also had to shoot a pic of our Brown Bear book.
As you can see, it's a favorite.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Our copy of Brown Bear, Brown Bear looks the same! It's a favorite here too.

iMother2.0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.