March 18, 2008

I'm a DIVA and I now have a CUP!



If you're one of my male readers (which I have very few of), no need to read on. I will be discussing my Aunt Flo. You know, the monthly visitor us women are 'blessed' with each month.

I've been eyeing the
Diva Cup for months now, and finally have made the decision to throw out the Tampax since I recently discovered they are made by the evil Pain for Profit company, Proctor & Gamble.

So, with my prima on board, we ordered us our Diva cups today and are pleased we will be contributing no waste when the annoying Auntie pays us her monthly visit.

8 comments:

Yvonne in Austin said...

Yes yes yes - cutting back on waste while also saving money...what could be better? No more Tampax! :) And no more P&G!

Andrea said...

Yes! Tampax and Pads are expensive when you add them up. One can use the Diva cup for years. Hopefully, I can figure the sucker out.

haha!

Get it?
Sucker?

=)

iMother2.0 said...

Bravas!

You HAVE to tell me how it all works out. I have also being eyeing these for a while. I want a first hand honest opinion :)

Victoria said...

I could never get on board with the Diva. I'll use cloth pads, but after trying a sea sponge (Sea Pearls), there's no way I'm up for Diva retrieval ... the folks I know that use 'em, tho, swear by 'em. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Good luck with that! More power to you, Ms. Diva!

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Keep me updated - I'm interested to hear what you think...

Andrea said...

Hello "Me"

Can you tell me who ya are? ;)

Unknown said...

Well I bought a package of the Insteads to see if I would like them and they totally didnt work for me! Since then I have been gunshy but trying to decide between the keeper or the diva so you will have to keep me posted!