February 07, 2009

Domi-isms

So, last night I'm at an Evening of Indulgence at The Good Earth Day School, and I see an email come through my cell phone from my husband.
Here it is:


Ring, Ring
Mike: Hello
Dominique: Hey dad, we're done so you can come pick me up
Mike: OK, give me a few minutes to get Sophia ready, wait 3-4 minutes then meet me on el salido
Dominique: ok
Mike : Sophia, wanna go for ride?
Sophia: yes, runs to get shoes, trips over metal gate, she's ok, puts shoes on
Mike: let get in mom’s car
Sophia : ok
:start driving:


Get to cypress whatever… no Dominique

Mike calls Dominique :Hey, domi, have you started walking yet?
Domi: NO, I’M ALREADY HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike: did you walk, you can’t be there already?????
Domi: No, Stephanie brought me home
Mike: Domi, do you think it would have been a good idea to call and let me know ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Domi: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence:uh….. :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence:uh
Mike: I’ll be home in a minute
Mike :drive home:
Domi: guess I should not have surprised you….


Mike: ………

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

LOL!
Poor Mike. Poor Domi.
They make a great pair!

Yvonne in Austin said...

That is a classic Domi story...so funny! :)