July 23, 2008

Bon Voyage!





Yep, this is where I'll be by tomorrow afternoon. I'm off to meetup with my childhood friends, and the venue this time is Seattle, and then we're off to Whistler, Canada! I've spent most of today day trying to find the perfect bathing suit for this trip and my bags are almost packed. This will be the first time I've been away from Sophia for an extended period. The boys are also out of town, so Mike is flying solo. The good news is, my dear comadre Tanya, is going to come over a couple of days in the morning, so Mike can get some work done, and I feel completely confident that everything will be a-ok.
Even though I know I'll miss my familia (I'm going to be away from my baby for FIVE days!), I'm so stinkin' excited to get away from this torturous Central Texas heat, and of course, see my pals that I've known for almost 25 years!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have fun!!! And take lots of pictures...like I need to tell you that. ;)

Safe travels.

xo,

Steph

anja said...

Have a fun fun trip we'll miss you!

Christina said...

Have a wonderful time, Andrea! What a marvelous adventure!

iMother2.0 said...

Go party like a Rock Star! You're NiƱa will be safe with me :)