July 29, 2008

Dawn

I just have to get this post out of the way, and then I can post many of the dozens of shots I got while on my trip. So, as several of you already know, knowing that I had to not only do the painful task of buying a swimsuit for this trip, but actually WEAR one, and in front of my leaner counterparts, was something I was definitely NOT looking forward to. But I sucked it up, and decided I would bring a swimsuit and just deal with my pudge. However, when I pulled out my one-piece, granny-style suit (it even has the attached ruffle skirt), I knew I couldn't pack that frump. So, I dragged my fat ass to the stores, and did the dreaded swimsuit shopping last week.

After 2 stores, and trying on about 20 suits, and feeling very discouraged, I finally found the 'one'!
The one that I actually felt comfortable being in public in.

And then... I get to Seattle and see Dawn...our hostess ...


IMG_1061

Now can you see why I had swimsuit distress? If it was a bunch of 'puffy' friends, I would have been fine, but never in my wildest dreams, did I think she would look this hot. And yes, for those of you who are wondering, she has had a child. And not a single damn stretch mark. How is this right?!?

She's no longer Dawn. We now call her Skinny Bitch.
Perhaps though, if the rest of us ran 5 miles a day, we'd look this amazing in our mid 30's.

6 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

what a freakin' AMAZING body!!!! and from what you've told me..she's the total package...super nice y todo.

What about a shot of YOU in your NEW suit? ;p

it's SO awesome that you had that time with your childhood friends, but have i told you that i'm thrilled you're back home?

Besos from your puffy friend, Tanya :)

Dawn said...

you girls are to sweet- but I think since Andrea is such a talented photographer- she pulled some of her tricks. What do those photographers do for the stars again??? ;-P

Victoria said...

Yeah, I'm feelin' ya on the swimsuit distress ... :) Dawn, whoever ya are, congrats- you look fab!

Christina said...

Dang! That's one unbelievably awesome body. I think I'd have to lost half my body weight to look like that.

anja said...

I understand the distress now, about the swim suit but I still think you are a very beautiful woman and puffy is not a word that comes to mind when I think of you.

So glad you had a fab time with your friends and so glad you're back home.

Love the shot of empty seats at the nameless airport in the previous post, you are a poet.

Andrea said...

Nope, Dawn, no photoshop was done. I don't even know how to use it! This is all YOU girl.

;)