May 18, 2008

Vintage Beauty

IMG_8422

Yesterday, the kids and I joined the Osborn family for a crawfish boil at the beautiful historic home of Chris and Lori. Mike has been in Louisiana shrimping all week, so he missed out on this (and when does he get to ever GO to a boil instead of having one?).

Both Chris and Lori's parents were in town and the entire Osborn family was there with their kiddies. Lori is such a gracious hostess and so incredibly organized. I take notice in such lovely details because I enjoy doing them myself (what can I say, it's the Martha Stewart and Latina side of me).

We had an wonderful and such a relaxed time and I got to spend some time with sweet Natalie. I'm thankful to know such a beautiful and loving family. Dallas' crawfish even came out tasty! And like he said, I have high standards with the hubby being notorious for his boils. ;)

I wanted to take more photos because there was so much beauty there that day, but didn't want to come off as the crazy mamarazzi friend.
Nonetheless, here's a nice sampling...


IMG_8436


IMG_8380


IMG_8347


IMG_8346


IMG_8327


IMG_8334


IMG_8329


IMG_8340

IMG_8409


IMG_8390


IMG_8396


IMG_8404

IMG_8444


IMG_8440


IMG_8399


IMG_8451


IMG_8458


IMG_8445

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

oh how beautiful...the home, the day, the pics.

Unknown said...

Now that you mention it these are very "Living" mag photolike! Beatiful eye!